What stands out
- Complete dual split system ; two indoor to one outdoor unit saves space and install time
- A++/A+ Rating Rated efficiency – Stay cool without spending a lot of money
- Cools, heats and cleans the air – great for all year round use
- Doubles up as a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air
- Great for homes and offices; cool or heat 2 rooms at a time from a single outdoor up to 35 sqm each or large spaces up to 52 sqm with 2 different temperature zones
- WiFi Ready with easy to install WiFi usb dongle (optional)
Why would you want to install 2 air con systems when you can cool or heat efficiently 2 rooms with one elegant system.
Imagine if, before your commute to/from home, you we’re able to control the temperature of your home or office using your smartphone, so the moment you arrive you’re welcomed to a toasty warm or perfectly chilled room every time. Well, this is now a reality thanks to this latest technology WiFi Ready air conditioner. Just add the WiFi usb dongle and you are ready for the future. It connects to your home Wi-Fi in the same way your laptop does, so you can use your smartphone to quickly monitor and manage the temperature, fan speed and a host of other features from practically anywhere.
There is also the addition of the latest ‘Follow Me Technology’, which adjusts the temperature of the unit according to where the remote is situated, just press the ‘iFEEL’ button on the remote and you’ll get a comfortable temperature where you want, not where the air con wants!
The optional Wi-Fi functionality can also help you save money on your energy bills too! Let’s say, for example, you’re held up in a work meeting and are running an hour late home, just pop your smartphone out and set the air conditioner to turn on an hour later. It gives you instant control at your fingertips – after all, your smartphone is always within easy reach!
When it comes to cooling performance, you need look no further. This model boasts double the BTU rating than the average wall split unit we sell, which makes it more than capable of cooling or heating large areas up to 52 sqm. The heating is by heat pump and nearly 4 times cheaper than electrical heating and half the price of energy bills for central heating – saves you money and keeps you even warmer!
- Power Supply: 220-240V~ 50Hz, 1Ph
- Indoor Dimensions (L*D*H) (CM): 77.3×18.5×25
- Outdoor Net Dimensions (L*D*H) (CM): 89.9×37.8×59.6
- Indoor/Outdoor Net Weight (Kg): 8.5/43
- Air Flow (M3/h): 550
- Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifying
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- WiFi Ready (add Usb dongle)
- Led display
- Automatic operation
- Intelligent defrosting
- Intelligent preheating
- Comfortable sleep curves
- Cold Plasma
- Rated capacity Cooling (KW): 4.1
- Rated capacity Heating (KW): 4.4
- Power Input Cooling (KW): 1.2
- Power Input heating (KW): 1.02
- SEER/SCOP Cooling (W/W): 6.1/A++
- SEER/SCOP Heating (W/W): 4.0/A+
- Liquid side / Gas side (mm/inch): 6.35 (1/4) + 9.52 (3/8)
- Max. Refrigerant pipe length: 15m per indoor unit
- Refrigerant type/weight: R32/1.4kg
- Please note this product doesn’t come with a pipe kit
* Note: In order to reduce the Global Warming Potential, the outdoor unit footprint and provide extra energy savings; our outdoor units have a rating lower than the sum of indoor units BTU. Please note this will not affect the cooling or heating in individual rooms as those units are variable cooling inverters and they balance the cooling or heating power among the indoor units to achieve the target temperature in the shortest time. Please make sure you size the units as per our room guidance or call for tech support.
These air conditioning units must be installed by an F-Gas qualified engineer. We can install the unit for you using our F-Gas Certified Engineers. Please note if you do not select our installation service we will not ship the unit until we have obtained evidence from you that you will have the unit installed by an F-Gas qualified engineer. This is a requirement of the Article 11 (5) EC/517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases and The Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2015.