OPTIM PRO is a registered trade mark of Eagles Tribe LTD – Companies House number 10737179, here below are the incorporation certificate and the mandatory F-GAS certificate:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is made to Klarna.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay for it in flexible or fixed installments. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month following submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further Information regarding Slice It is subject to the terms and conditions of Standard European Consumer Credit Information: Austria , the United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark and Finland .
- The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the results of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms can be found on http://www.klarna.com . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information contained in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Double-check that you haven’t missed a delivery notice.
- Contact Klarna’s customer service to have the payment due date postponed.
- If you still haven’t received your goods when the new due date approaches, contact Klarna’s customer service. We won’t ask you to pay while we are looking into the matter. If our investigations show that the goods have not been delivered, we won’t ask you to pay – unless one of the exceptions applies (please see below).
- Double-check that you haven’t missed a delivery notice
- Contact the e-store to find out where the goods are
- If the problem remains unsolved, contact Klarna’s customer service. We won’t ask you to pay while we’re looking into the matter. If your investigations show that the goods have not been delivered, we will refund your payment – unless one of the exceptions applies (please see below).
- Contact Klarna’s customer service so that we can suspend your payment due date
- Contact the merchant to try and resolve the issue
- If you haven’t reached an understanding with the merchant before the new due date, contact Klarna’s customer service. Please have your order information with you during the call, including the merchant name, date of purchase, order number, description of the disputed good, and date when you first contacted the seller about the dispute. We will only ask you to pay if we conclude, based on an extensive investigation, that your claims are invalid.
- Contact the merchant and try to resolve the issue
- If you cannot reach an understanding with the merchant, contact Klarna’s customer service within the statutory cooling off period. If investigations show that your goods are defective, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase, including shipping charges.
Find us also on https://www.boilercentral.com/