This is a complete system of 1.8kW each unit.
Need to configure a different capacity system? Click here for chosing a different configuration.
The MSZ-LN range is a R32 refrigerant wall mounted system that blends energy efficiency with a sophisticated streamlined design.
Finished with a range of deep, rich colors and a premium quality feel, this range utilizes low GWP R32 refrigerant.
The wall-mounted MSZ-LN with sophisticated hairline look
not only features an extraordinarily eye-catching design, it
also combines a host of innovative functions.
3D i-see sensor
• Energy efficiency thanks to person recognition in the room
• Extremely comfortable air distribution as a result of automatic
• Air filter
• Plasma Quad Plus
• Plasma odour filter
Odour neutralisation via plasma odour filter
Featuring a surface area of approx. 300 m2, the filter is
particularly effective at eliminating odours from the room air.
Double vane function
• Two independently operating air outlet vanes ensure particularly
efficient air distribution in the room
MELCloud WiFi adapter
• With integrated WiFi adapter as standard
Range of colours with matching backlit remote controllers
The new Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning MSZ-LN series is a new stylish, high end wall mounted system. Featuring the new Plasma Quad Plus filter uses powerful plasma technology to filter out even microscopic particles and Dual-Barrier Coating to the heat exchanger, fan and air duct prevents dust and grease accumulation filter system. The MSZ-LN models also offer industry leading noise levels (as low as 19dBA* 1 ).and have a distinctively styled front panel that not only looks appealing but also helps to make cleaning of the unit easier. The Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-LN models come in four colours pearl white, natural white, red and black and use high COP inverter technology delivering economical air conditioning and heating with improved COP figures (5.52) on smaller models.
Ideal for use in any size room, many units come equipped with a wide-angle airflow system, as well as an automatic swing vane, allowing airflow to be extended to every corner of a room.
Designed to heat or cool small to medium sized applications, the MSZ-LN Series range provides a artistic and modern air conditioning solution. Unlike conventional models with a grilled air intake, wall mounted models feature a smoothly contoured, flat panel finish with a top air intake that not only improves aesthetics, but also helps to reduce noise as the heat exchanger area is fully covered. Alongside this, the wide diameter of the fan produces greater airflow at lower fan speeds and the uneven pitch between each fan blade helps to eliminate unwanted noise.
Built in Wi-Fi interface enabling control and monitoring via the MELCloud app
Key Product Feature’s:
• High CoP, up to record 4.59 Highly energy efficient operation, utilising low GWP R32 refrigerant
• New stylish design, available in Ruby Red, Onyx Black, Pearl White and Natural White colours
• Advanced technology control
• Infra-red controller now backlit
• Slim artistic construction
• Pipe runs up to 20 metres
• Low noise – 19dBA on smaller models
• Fault diagnosis
• Auto re-start after power interruption
• Easy cleaned & serviced.
• 3D i-see Sensor provides customised comfort by automatically monitoring room occupancy, position and body temperatures
• Built in Wi-Fi interface enabling control and monitoring via the MELCloud app
• Double vanes operate independently to distribute airflow evenly throughout the room
• Plasma Quad Plus filter uses powerful plasma technology to filter out even microscopic particles
• Dual-Barrier Coating to the heat exchanger, fan and air duct prevents dust and grease accumulation
• Quiet operation with industry leading low noise levels Weekly timer Replace Technology available
|Indoor type||Wall Mounted|
|Heating capacity: nominal (kW)||2.00|
|Cooling capacity: nominal (kW)||1.80|
|Sound pressure level (dBA)||19-23-29-36-42|
|Fuse rating (BS88) – HRC (A)||6|
|Dimensions – WxDxH (mm)||890 x 233 x 307|
Controller Set point Range:
Mode Cooling Min-Max: 19ºC to 30ºC
Mode Heating Min-Max: 17ºC to 28ºC
Mode Auto Min-Max: 19ºC to 28ºC
Cooling MUZ-LN/EF/AP operation range: -10°C to +46°C
Heating MUZ-LN/EF/AP operation range: -15°C to +24°C
Links To Data Sheets:
Optional System Control Units:
PAR-CT01MAA-SB/PB: Touch screen wired remote controller (PB = Premium Finish)
PAR-40MAA: Standard wired remote controller
MAC-334F: Interface for m-NET, mA remote controller (PAR-40mAA / PAR-CT01mAA),
on/off input and run/fault output
MAC-397IF: Interface for mA remote controller (PAR-40mAA / PAR-CT01mAA), on/off input and run or fault output
MELCOBEMS MINI modbus and BACnet mSTP CN105 adaptor
MELCORETAIL MINI Retail control and input / output interface
These air conditioning units must be installed by an F-Gas qualified engineer. We can install the unit for you using our F-Gas Certified Engineers. Please note if you do not select our installation service we will not ship the unit until we have obtained evidence from you that you will have the unit installed by an F-Gas qualified engineer. This is a requirement of the Article 11 (5) EC/517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases and The Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2015.